Prof. Francisco S. Mausse
- Ph.D. (Biotechnology of Animal Reproduction), Kharkov Livestock Research Institute, Ukrainian Academy of Agrarian Sciences
- MSc (Masters of Science on Assisted Reproduction artificial insemination in Cows), Kharkov Zoo-Veterinary Institute
- BSc (Animal Science) Kharkov Zoo-Veterinary Institute
- Diploma (Animal Husbandry), Chimoio Technical School of Agriculture, Mozambique
- Certificate in Agriculture, Namaacha Basic School of Agriculture
- Animal nutrition and pasture sciences
- Reproductive biotechnology
- Environmental physiology
- Animal production
Improve reproductive performance of animals through the application of mature and cutting-edge technologies in use in assisted animal reproduction.
- Establishment of assisted animal reproduction center to boost animal production at Neudamm and Ogongo campuses and in the country as a whole.
- Train students at MSc and PhD levels to sustain the institution to be established.
- Expand reproductive biotechnology skills and methods to boost country's economy.